St. Petersburg, National Library of Russia, Lat.F.papyr. I.1
Handschriftentitel: Fragmentum Sermonis
Entstehungszeit: late 7th century
Umfang: One papyrus folio
Format: (300 x 210/215 mm)
Zustand: Upper right corner is torn off.
Seiteneinrichtung: 29 lines of text
Schrift und Hände:
- in uncial writing of the late 7th century, black ink.
- The punctuation (full-stops and commas) is without doubt original. The words were divided in the 8th century.
Spätere Ergänzungen: There is a marginal note on the page left in the 9th century by Flore Diacre.
- The text begins with: agitur in stadio sumus, … and ends with: exserat seueritate[m] suam, it represents an extract from the 351th Sermon of (MPL XXXIX 1542-1543).
Provenienz der Handschrift:
- The Maurists used in their edition the manuscript „Phimarconensis, codex corticeus“ which is identified as Ms. BNF Lat. 11641. During that edition our fragment was placed between ff. 26 and 27.
- Montfaucon bought part of this manuscript for the St. Germain Abbey.
- In 1791 one folio was acquired by the Russian collector P. P. Dubrovskiy.
Erwerb der Handschrift: In 1805 it was acquired by the Imperial Public Library (now the National Library of Russia) together with his whole collection.