The Codices electronici Confoederationis Helveticae (CeCH) Curatorium
e-codices is supervised by the "Codices electronici Confoederationis Helveticae" curatorium of the Swiss Academy for Humanities and Social Sciences (SAGW). The curatorium advises e-codices regarding the digitization of medieval and early modern manuscript collections and the utilization of digitzation-related technologies for manuscript research.
CeCH curatorium members bring to the enterprise their expertise in the fields of Image and Media Technology, Digital Humanities, Book Conservation, Digital Editions, and Library Science. This curatorium is also responsible for coordination with other digitzation projects.
Members of the CeCH Curatorium
- Prof. Dr. Jacques Berchtold, Director of the Fondation Martin Bodmer, Colony
- Dr. Cornel Dora, Head Librarian, Abbey Library of St. Gall
- Paule Hochuli Dubuis, lic. ès lettres, Manuscript Department Assistant Conservator, Library of Geneva
- Dr. Claudia Engler, Director of the Burgerbibliothek Bern
- Prof. Dr. Christoph Flüeler, Historical Research Sciences, University of Fribourg (President of the Curatorium)
- Dr. Peter Fornaro, Digital Humanities Lab, University of Basel
- Dr. Elisaberh Frasnelli, Director, Basel University Library
- Prof. Dr. Agostino Paravicini Bagliani, President of SISMEL, Florence
- Prof. Dr. Lukas Rosenthaler, Digital Humanities Lab, University of Basel
- Prof. Dr. Michael Stolz, Institute for German Literary Studies, University of Bern
- Prof. Sabine Süsstrunk, Images and Visual Representation Lab (IVRL), École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne